All Time Popular Posts

Monday 29 February 2016

February 2016 Favourites



 Hello Beauties,

It's that time of the month again: When I say "time of month" I mean it's time for my Monthly Favourites! Let's get right into it.

Smashbox Double Exposure mini palette
This might not be a surprise if you follow my instagram account (@kbeautifysecrets) you will see this as a regular favourite. I actually wrote a review on this palette here: Smashbox Double Exposure Mini palette. I absolutely love this. It has easily become a makeup staple.
 
Chanteille Mascara
I actually got this product in my Mecca loyalty box. I wish I had used this sooner. The wand is the perfect size for my eyes. It has great pigmentation and it lasts an entire 8 hour day. It does not clump my lashes and it perfectly curls each lash beautifully. As an added bonus, this product smells absolutely amazing: It smells like roses.


Hey Nature eyebrow pencil
I am going to do an indepth review on this product soon. It is amazing. I have to admit, I didn't like the shape of the pencil at first but since becoming use to it, it works like a charm. The fatter side I can easily use to lightly shade my inner eyebrows and slowly work my way towards the outer eyebows with the smaller side of the pencil giving a more heavy handed stroke to fill in. This product is also waterproof which is an added bonus. It wears really well all day.

Essie polish 3-in-1 nail polish
I recently found that my mani's seemed to have a "bubble" look and I was worried that my technique was off as well as my nail polishes getting old. It turns out that my new base coat that I brought just wasn't great quality at all. So I picked up my trusty Essie collection and boy! Glad that I did. This polish sets up a perfect base that my colour nail polish just glides onto smoothly without any bumps. It is also a great top coat with a glossy finish. I absolutely love and recommend this product. 

Jo Malone perfume
This perfume has been my go to for summer. It has a beautiful sweet scent with nectarine, peach and cassis. It also has a delicate spring flower smell with a hint of honey. This perfume complements my scent. What is great is that you can layer it with other Jo Malone perfumes, which I admit, I have yet to try. I want to get my hands on some more! 

What are your February favourites?

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment