All Time Popular Posts

Sunday 22 May 2016

How to: Tightlining. Why I love to Tightline

Hello Beauties,
Do you guys ever have those mornings when you're in a rush and you don't have time to do put any effort in your eye makeup?

That's me... Everyday.

I like to wait till the veeeeeeeeery last minute to get ready... By then I am too lazy to do anything!
 
However there is one thing that I do without fail that makes me look like I have put some type of effort into my makeup. That one thing makes into an effortless look: Tightlining.

Tightlining is also known as the invisible eyeliner, where you line in between the eyelashes and the upper waterline. I am not going to lie, it does take some practice... When I first did it, my eyes watered like crazy. There was even one part of my eye where it woulld tickle when I lining, causing me to blink and line across my eyelid!

An easy way to tightline is to gently use a brush or pencil and gently lift the eyelid like the picture below, then using your favourite eyeliner, line the lashline. I can now do it without lifting my eyelid... Practice makes perfect!
  

Before:


After:
Will you try this?

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment