All Time Popular Posts

Thursday 11 June 2015

Drugstore Hair and Beauty Haul + some reviews

After not shopping for a while (as I am in real, serious saving mode), I may have let loose and “accidentally” bought a bunch of products from Priceline, a drugstore here in Australia. Seriously! I do not know how it happened!

  





Ogx Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner 
I absolutely love the Ogx Vanilla Silk serum and I recently brought their Cherry Blossom Shampoo and Conditioner to try (review to come). There was a deal going on so I decided to pick these up to try as well (plus they smelled absolutely beautiful).












Neutrogena Oil-free Daily Scrub
I have been using this product for at least five years as a morning scrub and it has become a staple. I cannot fault this. It contains salicylic acid to gently cleanse and prevent acne.




 








Neutrogena Body Oil
It is winter here and my skin has gotten so dry that I decided that I needed to give this product a go. It has a light sesame scent to it. I am still trialing this product but will definitely give an update on whether it is a hit or miss.













Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
With the dry weather my nails are chipping, so I decided to pick this product up to try.
















Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream
I am still trialling this product but I must say, after couple of days of use... I really do not like the smell!











Lux Tahitian Escape and Lux Soft Caress Body Washes
I have been using Tahitian Escape for about four years now and love it! It contains pomegranate seeds to gently exfoliate the body and palm milk and sunflower oil to help moisturise the skin. I love its fragrance and it suits my scent really well. I decided to buy Soft Caress to try and see if it would help moisturise my skin through the winter weather (when it comes to moisturising the skin... I am pretty lazy!)


 







Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Waterproof Mascara
I needed new mascara as the Clinique High Impact Mascara I have been using is nearing the end of its shelf life. Rimmel was having a deal so I decided to pick this one up as I liked the Scandaleyes Volume Flash Mascara.




 





Nivea Pure and Natural Lip Balm
I had run out of my lip balm and I needed a new one. I decided to try this one as it has all natural ingredients and they appealed to me for some reason (milk and honey).











Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray
I have heard a lot of good reviews of this product and I wanted to give this a try!

Have you tried or are you using these products? What are your thoughts?

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment