All Time Popular Posts

Thursday 10 December 2015

November 2015 Favourites

It is that time of month...

For my monthly favourites! I have to admit. November has been a VERY busy month so I don't have my normal top 5. This month it will be a top 3. 

Lets get right into it!

MAC lipstick - Velvet Teddy
I have to admit. I was really slow to jump onto the bandwagon for this product. I heard a lot of good reviews and wished I had gotten this lipstick a lot earlier. I actually used this lipstick for one of my wedding looks (I had three). I have a flatlay on what products I used for my wedding looks on instagram (@kbeautifysecrets if you want to check it out). The colour is absolutely gorgeous; a nude
brown, pink undertones with a matte finish. When I went to buy this product the lady informed me that it is a very popular product because of Kylie Jenner. I have to admit that I didn't know who she was... heh. I do now!




Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush palette 
My go-to palette for the month of November. It is absolutely beautiful! It glides on smoothly, stays on all day and the colour is absolutely gorgeous. 
 




 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - intense black
I actually have an in depth review on this product on my blog: Hit or miss: Maybelline Lash Sensational. I absolutely love the wand. The wand has a small curve so that the outer curve can be used for the outer lashes while the inner curve is able to get into the inner corners which is hard for my small, hard to reach lashes.

What are your monthly favourites?

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment