All Time Popular Posts

Saturday 2 January 2016

All Time Favourites 2015

Hello Beauties,

Wow! I know I am just stating the obvious but how does time fly?! It is already the end of 2015 and 2016 is upon us. It was a busy year for me as I moved house and gotmarried. I also finally did it and started a beauty blog. Looking forward for 2016 and what it may bring :)

I tested alot of products in 2015 and some of them I just can't seem to change because I love them so much. Here are my all time favourites for this year:



Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Foundation
I did an in-depth review on this product (Ultimate Drugstore Foundation Review.html) along with a couple of other drugstore foundations. This foundation is absolutely great for the price you pay. Its colour matched my skin very well, wasn't cakey at all on my face and it did not break me out. 



Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up concealer
An oldie but goodie. I have been using this concealer for a good 6 years and I still haven't managed to find another like it. I love that I can use it on its own to cover up blemish scars and redness. It's great for girls on the go. 

 


Naruko skincare range
Can not even begin to describe how much I love this brand! Through my teens I had a very bad acne problem and nothing seemed to help. While at university it did seem to clear up a bit but still, it was bad enough to hurt my self confidenc; until a friend introduced me to this brand. I have been using this range of products for a good six years and I have not changed skincare products since. I absolutely love it! I use the Clay Cleaner, Toner and Lotion on a daily basis. I also use the Naruko peeling gel  Hit or Miss Naruko Peeling gel). It definitely has helped my skin.

Beauty tool : Clarisonic Mia 2
Yup this baby is a must haveI I use this tool every night. It uses sonic vibrations to deep cleanse my face helping to remove dirt and oil from the pores in my skin.


 



Origins Super Spot Remover
This treatment is what I need to help treat my breakouts. It helps to visibly reduce my pimples day by day. This can be drying on the skin so just be careful when you use it.


Urban decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil
They are fantastic! They glide on smoothly, are very pigmented and comfortable to wear. I love the colour "Blackheart" the best. It is black with purple/pink glitter. I like to tight-line my eyes with this colour as it a little something extra without doing much.


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
What I like about this liquid eyeliner is that the tip is nicely shaped so it makes it easily to draw a line. It is also waterproof. 

 

Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
My favourite thing about this mascara is the wand. I did a review read on this product: Hit or Miss Maybelline Lash Sensational .

Ogx Coconut Oil 
This beauty has become a staple in my hair care regime. I use it in conjunction with my heat protectant, concentrating on my ends. I spray a light mist into my hair and run my fingers through it to evenly disperse it through my hair before blow drying. This has greatly helped with making my hair seem shiny, healthy and less frizzy without weighing it down. The scent is also drool-worthy. If you love coconut then this is a product for you!


 



Dior Rouge Lipstick
I absolutely love this lipstick. I have already wrote a review on this product: Hit or Miss Dior Rouge Lipstick

What are your all time favourite products?

Happy New Year!

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment