All Time Popular Posts

Monday 7 March 2016

Hit or Miss: Heynature Eyebrow pencil

Hello Beauty readers,

Combining authentic oriental ingredients and advanced dermatological formula, Heynature selects the finest natural ingredients to develop a distinctive series of skincare products that guarantees to bring comfort and nourishment to your skin.  The good news is that it is manufactured exclusively in Korea![1]

Hit or Miss: 5 our of 5 stars. So if I did the maths right, it is a hit!

Retractable
The thing is, I am pretty lazy. So the fact that I don't need to sharpen pencils is awesome! Because this is retractable it is great for girls on the go and does not get messy... plus I dont need to clean a sharpener!

Colour
The colour of the eyebrow pencil suits me well because I have black hair.  I find it hard to find an eyebrow colour in Australia because the eyebrow pencils here are usually brown (which doesn't  match my hair) or black (which is too dark). Hence why I like to find a grey tone which matches my hair colour perfectly without making me look like a cartoon character!
Wear
This eyebrow pencil lasts all day, it does not budge. It is silky: it glides on the skin smoothly and does not cake.

Shape and Spooly
Originally I actually did not like this shape but now I do! There is a fatter side and a smaller side. I like to use the fatter side to fill in the inner corners of my eyebrows and the thinner side to draw small strokes to the outer corners, following the natural hair contours. The pencils also contains a spooly which is great for blending.

Waterproof
This product is waterproof. Enough said!

Have you tried this product?

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo 

1. http://www.heynature.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment