All Time Popular Posts

Monday 21 March 2016

No makeup brush Makeup

Hello Beauties,

Don't get me wrong, I love makeup just as much as the next beauty fanatic!

But honestly, I am lazy... I am the wait-until-the-last-minute type to get ready and then basically rushing out the door.

That and I absolutely HATE washing makeup brushes!

But of course, I can't just buy makeup (drugstore or expensive) and never use it can I? Or to post the makeup on instagram and leave it sitting on the shelf collecting dust?


So I like to buy makeup that is great for those on the go. It has to be easy and quick to apply, however still look enhanced and well put together. Also, no cleaning of brushes!

Here is a list of products that I used when I am rushing out the door:

Tints
Tints are amazing. Not only do they offer quick application that can be done with just clean fingers and look amazing, but they all offer different functions. I like to find one that evens out my skintone.
What I use: Naruko Tea Tree Anti-Acne Sunscreen. I actually haven't done a review on this but if you follow my instagram  (@kbeautifysecrets) you will know I use this daily. It is great for evening out my skintone but also has an added bonus of being a sunscreen.

Eye pencils
I like to use eyeliner pencils to tightline my eyes to give them that extra oomph without looking like I made alot of effort. They are quick to apply too; also of course, there is no need for brushes!
What I use: I like to use Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil.  I dont always use black... You can use different colours to give different subtle looks. I also recently discovered the Maybelline Master Liner pencil: It glides on beautifully, wears really well and does not budge.  Even better, it is a retractable and easy on the wallet alternative to the urban decay eye pencil.
Liquid eyeliner pen
Just like eye pencils, liquid eyeliner pens require no makeup brushes. With liquid eyeliner pens I find that I can create a cat eye really easy and with more precision than a pencil.  Again, you can use different colours for a subtle but effective oomph!
What I like to use: Stila liquid eyeliner.  Not only is this waterproof and very obaque in colour but it does not budge. I am thinking about picking up a different Stila liquid eyeliner colour.

Eyebrow pencils
There is a similar theme going on! I like to use pencil rather than powder. It is easy and quick to apply. I must admit, I do use a spooly to blend it, but it is easy to clean or even dispose of.
What I like to use: Heynature Easy Draw Waterproof Eyebrow and Cyber Colors Auto Eyebrow pen. They are both retractable and have spoolies built in, and they are an all in one product.

Mascara
Mascaras.  Pretty self explanatory and of course it does have a brush but you dont need to clean it! Remember though, that mascaras have a 3 month expiry from opening date.
What I like to use: Clinique High Impact mascara and Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. Definitely try these if you haven't already.


Stick concealer
I prefer to use stick concealers as they can be easily applied to the face directly onto spots/acne scars and then blended with clean fingers.
What I like to use: Bobbi brown touch up concealer. This is my holy grail of concealers. I have not been able to find anything as great as this product. My colour is 2.5 warm sand and it matches my skin colour perfectly. It wears well and a little goes along way. This concealer camouflages my acne/scars in an instant and it is easily blendable.


Cream/stick blush
Similar to stick concealers, cream and stick blushes are easily applied onto the face and they can be blended using clean fingers.
What I like to use:
Nars The Multiple in Orgasm. This gives such a nice healthy glow to my skin and it is easily blendable, with no makeup brushes!

What are your no makeup brushes makeup options?

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment