All Time Popular Posts

Monday 6 June 2016

May 2016 Favourites

Hello Beauty Fanatics,

It that time of the month again...

Time for Monthly Favourites! I missed April. I had a busy April with two weddings where I was the bridesmaid and they were a week after each other. So I didn't have time to test any new products or even write any posts for that matter. However I am back and excited to share my favourites with you.

I know I usually do a top 5 per month, but this month as been so good:


Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Gel Fit Waterproof Liner.
I wrote a review on this last week actually. It is literally the best eyeliner I have used. See full post here: Best Eyeliner Ever (well those I have)


Missha Coco Pop Lip tint
Just like Tony Moly, Missha is a Korean brand (I have been going through a Korean Beauty binge lately). This product is so good. I love the colour, the perfect shade of red. It can be worn lightly or layered so it is really pigmented. The best thing about this product is? It lasts all day. I put a light layer on in the morning, go to work, eat lunch, work, come home and my lips a still tinted. When I use makeup remover there is more proof that it is still there, right on the cotton pad.

Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara
This mascara reminds me of Maybelline Full Fan Mascara (see my review for Maybelline here: ). They have the same wand shape. It is curved so it is easy to use for my small lashes. This one has fibers in it. To be honest, I usually hate using mascara that contain fibers because I find them too "spidery". But this one doesn't at all. Love it!


Innisfree Shadow Pencil - 05
I love this colour. Also there is no need for makeup brushes! It is really pigemented, lasts all day and it is just a great neutral colour that goes with everything.

Primera Watery Oil-Free Gel Cream
The weather here has gotten so cold... Welcome back dry skin! I have blemish prone skin so the usual skincare products just don't cut it for me. Then along came this product. I absolutely love it! It hydrates my skin without the oily feeling of some other products. As a bonus it doesn't break me out!

Essie Quick-E
I have been into nailart lately (@kbeautynail) and there is nothing more annoying than when you spend all that time on the perfect mani only to have it all ruined when you accidently bump it. But this baby works like a charm.


Jo Malone Colognes
I have now combined my love for beauty with my expertise (chemistry). Testing and trying different combinations of these Jo Malone perfumes. My favourite combination at the moment is the limited edition Nashi Blossom with Necterine and Honey Blossom. Smells amazing!

What are your monthly favourites?

Stay beauitful, be you xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment