All Time Popular Posts

Monday 20 June 2016

My top nail products

Hello Beauties,


For those who have followed me on instagram (@kbeautifysecrets or @kbeautynail), you can see how much I have been getting into nail art.

I don't know why but it's a way for me to unwind. It is relaxing and I find something about it is soothing.

Of course with my foray into nail art, I have tested alot of products and decided to share my favourites products with you!

Here are my favourite nail products that I love to use.

Essie Base and Top Coat
I have tried alot of base and top coats in my days since painting nails from High School but nothing beats Essie. It is a great base that protects my nails. It also helps prevents breakage and keeps my nails strong. The thing I love most about this product is that it sets for the next stage: the coloured nail polish just glides on beautifully.  I find in other products I get "bumps", but  with this one I don't. It is also a great top coat, as it is shiny and helps set and prolong my mani. I am now on my second batch of this product. 


O.P.I Matte Top Coat
I had this in my collection for a while now but only decided to use it by chance. Oh boy, I am glad that I did! This works instantly upon drying, just watch when your mani turns matte. 


Sally Hanson Cuticle Care products
As I used to work in a laboratory and I had to continually wear gloves and wash my hands, my nails got really weak and snapped easily. I tried a lot of cuticle creams but nothing worked as well as the Sally Hanson Cuticle Care range. I noticed my nails getting stonger, with less breakages and able to put up with me painting my nails. My cuticles not only look healthier and hydrated but feel stronger than ever before.

Manicure Moisturising Nail Polish Remover
I have used alot of different nail polish removers in my time but this one is the best one I have discovered. Not only does it do its job in removing nail polish but it is not harsh on my nails. It doesn't leave my nails brittle or easily snapped. If anything, my nails look conditioned. I absolutely love this product!

Essie Quick-E
When you don't have time to wait for your mani to dry, Essie's Quick-E comes to the rescue. Once you have completed your last coat of nail polish, put 2 drops of this product onto your nails.  This will help dry your mani a little faster, thus retaining all your hardwork :)

Handcream L'Occtione
Hand creams: The staple product one should have in their routine. Like I mentioned previously my work involves wearing gloves and washing my hands so much that by the end of the day my hands are really dry.  I have used quite a few different hand creams but found that I love the L'Occtione ones the best. They all smell absolutely amazing! Best part? It instantly hydrates and moisturises my hands and they feel really smooth and soft after use. The only down side people might find is that it may have a greasy feel as it isnt istantly absorbed into the skin. However that doesn't bother me as I usually use it before I go to sleep so my hands have some tlc overnight. 

What are your favourite hand and nail products?

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment