All Time Popular Posts

Saturday 23 January 2016

Hit or Miss: Rimmel London 24Hr Super Curler

Hello Beauties,

I am the first to admit that my eyelashes are short and they do not have a natural curl. For that reason, I was so excited to hear that there is a magical mascara that both lengthens and curls, built into the formulation that I just had to test out!

Introducing: Rimmel London 24 Hr Super Curler. The 24 hr Super Curler states to be both a mascara and curler in one. It is formulated with a "Lash Curling Power" with 24 hour hold.

Hit or miss: 2 out of 5 stars (Ouch!)

Colour
The colour is absolutely perfect. It's intense black and very pigmented.

Waterproof
For me, a waterproof mascaras is a must for me. This one isn't, however there isn't one in the Rimmel 24hr Super Curler range.

Lengthens
The mascara did lengthen my lashes. It seems to have fibres in its formulation to help achieve this.

Curl
This was a flat out fail. It did not curl my lashes at all. Again I will admit my lashes are straight and short and usually I use an eyelash curler before using any mascara. However the mascara did state it is a curler.. so it was a let down. Maybe those who have a natural curl already will find this mascara good to use. 

Wand
Usually with big wands I don't have a problem, except for this one unfortunately.  It is very big but with a slight curve that made it hard for me to use without getting it on my skin around the eyes. Especially the inner corners. 

So unfortunately, this isn't a miracle mascara where you can say goodbye to your eyelash curler.. it is just an ordinary mascara. Sighs.

Have you tried this product?

Until next time!

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment