All Time Popular Posts

Saturday 30 January 2016

January 2016 Favourites

Hello Beauties,

Here is a quick post on my monthly favourites for January, 2016

Jo Malone Red Roses Bath Soap
I am so afraid of this soap finishing. A friend of my brought this for me as a gift for my bridal shower and I was delaying using it because it smells amazing. After using it, it smells even better and makes my skin feel soft. You know that feeling you get when you touch something and it just reeks of luxuary? Well that is the feeling you get while showering/bathing with this soap. Will have to purchase another one when I get the chance. Sighs...so many things to buy in so little funds!


Bioderma Pure-Fect Skin anti-shine purifying cleansing gel
I have been using my Naruko Clay Cleanser for a good 6 years now and I decided that it is time to try new skincare products. I can only get this product online and it is actually getting difficult to buy. I have been meaning to try Bioderma products as I have heard a lot of good reviews about them and I am glad that I did. I use this as my nighttime cleanser and in conjunction with my Clarisonic. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and it has not broken me out. I definitely want to try their toner and moisturiser when I get a chance.

Benefit the Porefessional
This product was given to me as a sample. I absolutely love it! If it is possible I love it more than the Hourglass Viel Mineral Primer. I found with the Hourglass primer the formulation sometimes separates and seems unstable whereas the Benefit one is perfect. It also has a tint to it that smooths and evens out my skin. Definitely will have to get the fullsize one for my collection.
 
Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara
This one is an oldie but a goodie. I absolutely love Clinique mascaras! This one is waterproof and the wand has a nice shape to allow it to get into the inner corners of my eye. The colour is pigmented and it does make my eyelashes spidery.

Maybelline Color Whispers in Orange Attitude
This is my go to lip colour for work. It brings a nice hue to my lips that compliments my skintone perfectly. As I work in a laboratory, I don't wear heavy makeup. However this lipstick just gives my that oomph without trying hard. Love it!

What are your favourites for the month?

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment