All Time Popular Posts

Thursday 31 March 2016

March 2016 Favourites

Hey Beauties,

Let's get straight into March 2016 Favourites blogpost.

Too faced Chocolate bon bon palette
 I am loving this palette! I love everything about it. The packaging; the colours; the wear and the smell! I love ot! I actually wrote a review on this that can be read here: Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette


 Benefit PORE-fessional
This is my go to face primer nowadays. It is oil-free, tinted and it feels silky smooth on the skin. I did an in-depth review on this primer comparing it to three other primers that can be read here: Clash of Primer

Mac lipstick in Mehr
This is my new love. This colour is absolutely beautiful and compliments my skintone. The colour is pink with a blue undertone. This lipstick has a matte finish, its not drying on the lips at all. The lipstick wears well and does not emphase my sometimes chapped lips. Did I mention this is a Mac lipstick... need I say more? :)


Maybelline Masterliner in brown
This eyeliner is amazing! This is hands down the best eyeliner I have used. I actually love this more than my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner to be honest (plus it is like a fraction of the price). I like to use brown to tightline my eyes for a more natural look. The colour is opaque and it is very pigmented. This eyeliner is waterproof, oh boy, is it waterproof! It also does not budge. I have very tiny to none fall out (my fallout is prone to the outer bags of the undereye) that I can just easily wipe away without a mirror. I Love it!


What are your beauty favourites?

Stay beauitful. be you xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment