All Time Popular Posts

Thursday 28 April 2016

kbeautifysecrets: pillow talk - MIA, Bullies?

Hello Beauties,

I'm sorry, I just thought I should write a quick post as to why I have been MIA recently.

There is alot of things happening in my life right now: Two weddings are coming up a week after each other and I am a bridesmaid for both! Don't get me wrong: I am very humbled to be asked to be a part of thier special day. So it is all wedding central here! :)

Also, I have moved out from my parents and now I have to do housework... I can't even adult!

I just want to take a moment for all those out there who are having trouble with bullies. Or just people in particular who pass judgement on you without even getting to know you first.

Bullies are just haters. Think of it this way, haters are your biggest fans. How, you may ask? Well they keep on looking on your every action. They try to find faults in you. They feelthe need to put you down to make themselves feel superior.

But you know what? Let them! Haters be haters, because if you have haters, you are doing something right! Use them to be your fuel in life to rise above them and give themself another reason to  hate you.

As for people passing judgement without even getting to know you first, blows.


The worst thing? Sometimes what you go through is the one you thought was really close to you.

But from my experience, to move past it? Is to let go *cue Frozen's "Let it Go" music here*

Life is too short. Don't spend it on people who clearly don't know who you are and what you stand for. There are people out there who are worth it. Meaning those who know you for who you are, what you do and don't do,  how you conduct yourself and bother to actually find out the truth.

Remove yourself from situtations that make you unhappy. That means the people you surround yourself with. Those that are worth the effort and time will also be there for you. Cliche as it sounds, life is too short to waste on people who aren't worth the effort.

What we can do it life is to learn from past experiences and grow.

Because it makes you stronger.

*End wisdom rant*


On a lighter note: I have to be honest. I also have alittle writer's block. I don't want to post anything up on this blog that I am not happy with.  I can be a perfectionist!

But I do have a couple of things I am working on and lined up. Please be patient with me :)

Remember,

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment