All Time Popular Posts

Monday 9 May 2016

Etude House Wonder Pore Ultra Clay Pack

Etude means 'beautiful study of Chopin' in French. However, surprisingly, Etude House is a Korean brand. Etude House has a philosophy to enjoy makeup and have fun rather than being a repetitive boring daily routine. 

Today's review is on Etude House Wonder Pore Ultra Clay Pack. It has a 10 in 1 ultra pure solution. It states to:
  1. Balance skin's ideal pH level
  2. Refine skin tones
  3. Keep the elasticity of pores
  4. Removes skin surface's dead skin cell 
  5. Cleanse pore insides with cooling effect
  6. Deep cleanse pores
  7. Minimise appearance of pores
  8. Control large amounts of sebum
  9. Moisturise inside and outside of skin
  10. Complete smooth glass-like texture
To be honest though, no idea what point 10 means. However Etude House Wonder Pore Ultra Clay is a pore absorbing clay pack containing peppermint extract that absorbs pore impurities and minimises pores. 

How to use:
Etude House Wonder Pore Ultra Clay comes with a spatula which is very handy. So you are able to remove the product without contamination as well as use it to apply the clay evenly on the face.

The first step I like to do in my skincare regime is to exfoliate my skin. The product I like to use is Naruko Peeling Gel. I did a review on this product here: Hot or Miss Naruko Peeling Gel. 

The product is a really dark grey colour. I apply it evenly all over the face. You can leave it on the face for 15-20 minutes or till it dries to a light grey colour with a green undertone. It does get really tight so I only like to leave it till it just dries and then I gently use warm water to gently rub my face clean from all of the mask residue.

I then follow up with my normal skincare regime.

In terms of the function of the the product, it does clean out my pores and so it helps prevent breakouts. However in terms of minimising pores... not so much. I haven't noticed a huge difference in sebum on my face.

Have you tried this product? What did you think of it?

Stay beautiful, be you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment